Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo

Once again it is time for the annual ritualistic fruit massacre we call pumpkin carving. I think this year's efforts turned out quite nice. Say hello to Fred (on the left) and Betsy (on the right).

Regardless of your view on the holiday, Halloween is here. As for me, I figure if non-Christians can hunt Easter eggs on our holiday, we can beg for candy on theirs! We use this as an opportunity to explain all the appropriate topics to the kids, and no evil costumes! This year my youngest is going as an artist complete with brush and beret. We cut her painter's pallet from a cardboard box and she had a blast splashing paint all over her smock. We are ready!

I'm hoping for Reese's and Sweet-tarts. And if anybody passes out those nasty, hard peanut butter candies in the orange and black wrappers... Remember, we know where you live.

No comments: