Saturday, June 14, 2008

Where's my Sharpie?

Today will be the first official presentation of our new CD to the public. We'll be hosting a CD signing at the Christian Bookshelf here in Lee's Summit, MO. If you read this and are in the area, stop by between 11 and 2!

We have a new life-size banner display so folks can look at us, then look at it, then look at us, and say, "Are you the Morgans?" Don't laugh, it really happens. I heard a Christian comedian say recently that any piece of paper that is laminated becomes an official sign. Well, I guess anyone who stands in front of a huge picture of themselves becomes an official gospel singer.

I have a full box of Sharpies. Optimistic? Prepared? Delusional? Only time will tell.

Man, I hope we sell at least one CD. Maybe we can bribe the people at the Subway next door to come over and pretend they know who we are.

No comments: