Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Return

Hello again,

It's been a nutty few weeks. I've been trapped in the real world and couldn't find the portal back to blogville. Lots of stuff, lots of stress, but lots checked off my list. There must be times like this...

Big news - yesterday I mailed the masters for the new CD to the duplicator!!! What a load off my mind. I don't know if this project was more stressful than in the past, or my memory tends to gloss over past difficulties. I have a feeling it is the later. Either way, the CD should be at the plant in about 45 minutes and boxes should arrive next week, hopefully in time for our CD signing on the 14th. A CD signing without CDs seems rather pointless, so we are praying.

I spent some time this morning revising my checklist, removing completed items and adding new goodies. I added more than I removed, so I better get cranking. There's a line in one of the new songs that is probably the most honest things I've ever written...

"My life's a never-ending list of things I must get done."

That's kind of a depressing way to end for the day. Maybe I should quote another song from the album...

"You move me to dream big dreams,
You hold out hope I've never held before,
You move me beyond myself,
and give me strength to walk thru any door.
I love the way You move,
and I love the way You move me."


That's better.

No comments: