Friday, June 13, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

So much to celebrate here!! Yesterday the big brown UPS truck backed up our driveway and dropped off the first shipment of our new CD, YOU MOVE ME!!! We started filling orders today! There are now song samples on the website, so go listen and then buy one (or many!! I've got to pay for these!) www.PhilandPamMorgan.com

Also yesterday I finalized the order for our new tour T-Shirts. Very cool and they should be here next Friday. I also ordered our new tour booklets to hand out at concerts.

To top it all off, I just noticed that my last blog entry was the 100th I have written. Maybe not a huge deal, but seems worth mentioning.

In closing, here is my quote for the day - "Everybody looks out for #1, unless they are walking thru a cow pasture. Then everybody looks out for #2." - author unknown

No comments: