Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Two Hundred Twenty Third Psalm

What a great day today. Kevin Stokes and I spent the morning going over the tunes for our new CD. In the afternoon we wrote a GREAT SONG!!! It was probably the best co-writing session I've ever had - total collaboration with each of us pulling the best out of each other. It is going to be exciting to see how God uses this song to minister.

Tonight I had dinner with another co-writer, Helga Kaefer. It was funny, I live in KC and she lives in New Jersey. (We have written two songs together.) We were both in Nashville to co-write but not with each other. I wish my world was always this small, so I could be around my writing buddies anytime.

Maybe there'll be song writing in heaven! If there is, I bet everyone will want to co-write with David. Wouldn't that be cool? A psalm of David and Phil.

No comments: