Saturday, March 8, 2008

Good News

I feeling a bit down earlier this week and told Pam I need to be around someone doing good. It seems all the folks I talked to were struggling thru one life challenge or another. Not complaining, just struggling. No one with a smooth and carefree life bothered to call, so I guess I'll be the one with good news.

Yesterday I watched my oldest daughter sing a song I co-wrote in the school talent show. There were only sixteen acts out of several hundred (possibly a thousand) students, so it was quite an honor. She did excellent!

Yesterday afternoon I noticed one of our CDs has been added to iTunes!! Pretty cool stuff.

Last night I shared good pizza with several of my closest friends.

The week might have started out sort of rough, but it ended just fine!

No comments: