Friday, January 18, 2008

The Week In Review

This has been one of those weeks that seemed packed full of stuff with little to show for it. So to make me feel better about myself, here are the highlights.

1. recorded demo of new song I wrote with Leslie Asher
2. worked more on a different song with Nick LaPointe via iChat
3. took my daughter to her violin lesson
4. scheduled 3 concerts
5. wrote a life changing (I hope) devotion
6. ate lunch with my mom and great-grandma
7. Took my other daughter to skate night
8. published monthly newsletter (biggest job of the week)
9. redesigned business card for Pam
10. answered countless phone calls
11. played pool with my daughter
12. answered and wrote too many e-mails
13. spent one on one time with each member of my family

There was quite a bit more, but a baker's dozen seems a good place to stop. Looking back, I think this week was just fine.

No comments: