Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year, New Week, Old Brain

First off, Grandma update. Her heart cath was postponed on Friday and she spent the weekend in intensive care. This morning the doctors did the procedure and found the blockage they suspected. Good News!! They were able to put in some stints and she should be up and going before long. Praise God!

Last night I received the men's newsletter from our church. Each month they include one of my devotions from previous editions of our newsletter. I guess that means I'm in reruns! This time they used a devotion from January 2006. The sad part is, I don't remember writing it. If I hadn't read my name at the top, I wouldn't have known it was by me. My failing memory allows me a fresh perspective, so I think it is fair for me to say it is really good! I done went and blessed myself!

You can read it at http://summitwoodschurch.org/files/men.pdf. Enjoy!

No comments: