Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Campers

Here I sit enjoying a nice breeze and listening to the birds sing. Where you ask? Right here at Midland Ministries Camp! To my right is the lake (see picture) and up the hill the kids are playing games and having a snack break. The kids are starting to trickle down to prepare for our next session on evangelism starting in about 10 minutes.

We are spending the week with seventy 4th thru 6th graders, fifty girls and twenty boys! As a special treat, our youngest daughter is a camper here with us. First thing this morning, she burst into our rooms and recited all the books in the New Testament. Too cool! Having fun and learning about Jesus - what a great combination!

1 comment:

Mrs. G-man said...

HI Phil! I love reading your blogs! They are so funny! I just got a new website and just recently started posting on it. Go check it out: www.geraldandvalerie.blogspot.com and let me know what you think.
:-) Somcerely, Valerie Crispin (Gerald's wife)