Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Giddyup

While we were in Illinois a few weeks ago, we spent some time with Rich Criss and his family. Rich is the music minister at Emmanuel Reformed Church in Morrison, Il where we have sung a couple of times. The Crisses have two daughters almost the same age as ours and everyone had a blast hanging out together. In fact, Rich's and my sense of humor are so much alike it is scary (and embarrassing for our wives).

Here's a photo of Rich and me and our death defying wild bull ride in Dubuque, IA. (Ok, so it was actually a wild duck and pelican ride, but hey, we're both piano players and have to protect our fingers). That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, my side of the story is that I only got on this scary beast because you shamed me into it! I am much too sophisticated to do this otherwise!! Ha! That's MY story and I'm sticking to it!!
~Rich