Wednesday, May 7, 2008

On The Radio

There is a radio station here in Kansas City that plays a lot of our music. I'm always hearing from folks (mainly my mom) that they heard us singing that morning. We are thrilled by the station's support (thanks guys!). Still, every time someone mentions hearing us I always feel a little guilty of false advertising. You see, the album they most often play songs from is a live recording of classic gospel music we did eleven years ago. My concern is, if people hear that album and come out to see us in concert, they will find...

1. We won't be doing any of those songs,
2. Our current sound is quite a bit different from back then, and
3. that CD is not even in print anymore.

I'm not complaining, I'm honored that people can still be ministered to by something we did so early in our career. I hope that folks will come out to see us live. I think we've improved a ton in the last ten years!

No comments: