Monday, April 28, 2008

On Again, Off Again, On...

Hey everybody,

After a two week hiatus, I'm back. Believe me, those two weeks have been jam packed finishing up our new CD!! I'll back track and give you more details in coming days but in summary, I (most of these include Pam)...

- rushed home to sing a concert
- recorded my twelve year old daughter's lead vocal at a friend's studio.
- had a "creative meeting" with our photographer.
- went back to the studio to finish up "comping" the local vocal.
- Spent several hours standing in the middle of a downtown Kansas City street having my picture taken.
- reviewed mixes of 7 songs for the new CD
- reviewed hundreds of pictures of Pam and me standing in the middle of the street.
- wrote two songs with Sue Smith, founder of Write About Jesus.
- worked the "Snack Stroll" at my youngest daughter's school carnival.

There's bunch more, but I'm tired. Good night.

No comments: